Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 420 (301 Business Days): Your introduction

Good morning, how may I direct your call?

You might be wondering why exactly you've stumbled onto this spot. Well, after over a year of manning the front desk of a small design firm--and slowly losing my mind--I have finally decided to put parts of my life, my job, and my writings into one compact place. I will try to keep everything office-related, which means you may be subject to rants about anything from layoffs to dirty conference rooms. Also, I'll post all my writings created on the job (between answering phones and planning client meetings). Let me know if you like them or not and feel free to weigh in on anything that's put up in this space. Keep it civil though, please. That's all I ask.

Finally, a message from your local receptionist: Push in your damn chairs and for the love of god, put your dishes in the dishwasher. End transmission.


No comments:

Post a Comment